What is true happiness?
* Freedom from the hearts desire.
* When theres at least a reason for such happiness….. I have no idea how to spawn pure authentic happiness magically out of thin air….
* Becoming content with very little in materials,but an abundance of life.
* To be, and know and have ,.enough.
* Whatever you believe it is.
* to accept reality thats one ! Two is to be spiritual ! Three to think rationally and feel good albert ellis style ! Four to be disciplined in action to reach goals
* Dopamine, serotonin, endorphins, and oxytocin.
* There is no “true happiness.” It’s a psychological manifestation of subconscious biological mechanisms meant to motivate one toward persistence and away from destruction. 100,000 years ago, sweet tastebuds integrated with the dopamine pathways to motivate early humans to forge in sweet foods whenever possible. Back then, it was “good” to load up on carbs when food was scarce. Doing “good” things makes us feel “happy.” Since neuronal patterns evolve far faster than genetic patterns, our technology and society evolved faster than our biology. Now we have plentiful food while we still have our “sweet tooth.” NOW sugar is “bad” because the situation has changed while our bodies have not. NOW we have the capacity to understand biology and nutrition and…